Mode and Mission of our previous Acharya’s regarding Vedic Injunctions
“I was sincerely concerned to propagate the significance of pure devotional purport from Srimad-Bhagavatam, Satsandarva (Six Sandarvas), Vedanta-darshan (Ultimate Vedic Phylosophy) etc. You will take charge of it. Establishment of an educational institution in Sri Mayapur will make exalt of it.”
– Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur’s instruction to Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur
“Gita – The primary book in Spiritual Education. There are lessons for beginners in Spiritual Path. First of all, one has to go through elementary studies, then practical studies and finally higher studies in Srimad Bhagavatam. In Srimad Bhagavatam there are comparative studies. If one can complete comparative studies, he becomes personified of Srimad Bhagavatam.”
-Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur
“All the Brahmanas and expected to be Brahmanas in our Society will have to take part in the annual examination held in Mayapur. They have to have a very good idea about Bhagavad Gita (as it is), Bhaktirasamritasindhu (Nectar of Devotion), Upadesamrita (Nectar of Instruction), Isopanishad and other small books. If they are able to pass the test, they will be honored with Bhakti Shastri certificate. And those who are Sannyasis (Order of renunciation in life) are requested to take part in the Bhakti Vaibhava test.”
– Srila Prabhupada’s Letter to Tusta Krishna Das, Bombay, 9 January 1976
Mayapur Institute of Higher Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh
There is no college or university anywhere in the world for theological education. So we want to build an educational institution in Mayapur where proper spiritual education will be provided.
Objectives and activities:
- To arrange proper training and workshop so that one can realize the spiritual knowledge based on the teachings and ideology of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Srila Prabhupada and previous Acharyas
- To arrange such environment that one can apply the above teachings in their own life practically.
- To arrange books based Srila Prabhupada and previous Acharaya’s comments with modern technique.
- To arrange different discourses for different levels of devotees.
- To compose notes to accelerate the process of teachings.
- To arrange spiritual entertainment.
Mayapur Institute of Higher Education
79, Swamibag road, Gendaria, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mob: +8801921484647, +8801749825745
Updated: 21st December, 2021