All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga
Pilgrimage (North India)
Nourished your human life by eternal bliss visiting various pilgrimage sites in India around 30 days long by bus.
By the proper blessings of Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga, the following holy places will be visited with the description of the sublimation and with the glories of ecstasy Holy Name of Lord in forthcoming………………………………………………………
Enlisted Holy and historical places:
- Beanpole (Bangladesh): Pathbari of Acharya of Holy Name Sri Haridas Thakur.
- Sridham Mayapur (West Bengal): Birth place of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, ISKCON temple and so on.
- Gaya: Darshan of the lotus feet of Sri Vishnu, Pinda-dan, Falgu River, Akshaya (Eternal) boat.
- Buddha Gaya: Visiting Buddhist Temple, Bodhi Tree.
- Prayag: (Alahabad): Bathing and Worshiping at the meeting place of three rivers (Triveni) like Ganga-Jamuna-Saraswati, fort of King Ashoka, Hanuman’s hell victory.
- Agra: Visit to Taj Mahal (in charge of yourself).
- Mathura: Visiting of Lord Si Krishna’s Birthplace Temple in the Prison of Kamsa, Virola Temple.
- Sri Vrindavan: Visiting such places particularly Sri Govinda, Sri Madana Mohana, Sri Radha Ramana, Sri Shyama Sundara, Sri Damodara, Sri Banku Bihari, Lalababu and Jagat Seth temples, Nidhubana, Nikunjabana, Bansibata, Parikrama of Pancakrosa Sri Vrindavana Krishna-Balarama Vrksa (Tree), Killing place of demon Kaliya, Keshi-Ghat, cloth stealing pastimes (Keli Kadamba), Imlitala (Mahaprabhu’s meetings), the resting place of Mahaprabhu, the temple of ISKCON Sri Krishna-Balarama.
- Radha Kunda: Shyamakunda-Radhakunda, Bathing in Shyamakunda and worshiping, Tomb of Srila Raghunath Das Goswami, Gopinath Jew Temple, Jahnava Ghat, Sri Sri Jagannath Temple, Tomp and Bhajan cottage of Sri Krishna Das Kaviraj Goswami, pancapandava tree, Lalitakunda and forest of Tamal trees.
- Prema Mandir: An adorned temple built of stone.
- Govardhan: Parikrama of Sapta (Seven) krosh Giri Govardhan, Kusum Saravara, Manas Ganga, Chakleshwar Shiva, Dan Ghat (place of donation), Govinda Kunda, worshiping face of Giriraj Govardhan, and also Darshan of Uddhava Kunda.
- Nandagram: Visiting of the temple of Nanda Maharaj at the top of the Nandeswar Mountain, the Bhajan cottage of Srila Sanatan Goswami on the banks of the Pavan Saravara.
- Varsana: Visiting of Temple of King’s Sri Vrishavanu, Man Saravara and Temple, Mayurkunja (Cottage of peacock) on the top of the Varsana Mountain.
- Gokul: Childhood pastime temple of Sri Krishna having 84 pillars, Yamalarjuna bhanjan place, Brahmvanda-Ghat, Ramana Reti etc.
- Delhi: ISKCON Temple, Museum, Lotus Temple, Mahatma Gandhi Museum, India Gate, Tomb of Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, house of president and Parliament House.
- Kurukshetra: Bathing in Surya Kunda and Brahma Kunda, Jyotishvara (the place of delivering knowledge of the Gita to Arjuna by Lord Sri Krishna), also visiting Krishna and Arjuna in the vast chariot built by the stone, the dawn of Bhishma and the Banganga.
- Haridwar: Ganga Arati and Bathing, Pavan Dham, Shivananda Ashram, Acharya Bela (India Temple), Chitrakoot Ashram, Bhuma Niketan, Mother Vaishnavidevi Temple.
- Kankhal: Visiting of Projapati Daksa Temple, Place of Daksa Yoga, Harihari Temple, Gita Temple, Jagatguru Ashram, Human Welfare Ashram, Mother Anandamayi Ashram.
- Hrishikesh: Visiting of Ram Jhola and Laxman Jhola.
- Naimishanarya: Lalita Devi Temple,Sutagodi, Chakrakunda, Basagodi, Hanuman’s hell victory.
- Ayodhya: Visiting of Hanuman godi, Appearance place of Lord Srirama, kings palace of King Dasaratha, Konak Bhavan(Building),Balmiki Ramayana Temple, Ramballava Temple, Janakiballava Temple.
- Kashidham: Visitation of Sri dashashwamedh Ghat, Mani-Karnika Ghat, King Harishchandra Ghat, Sri Viswanath Temple, Mother Annapurna Temple.
- Puridham (Odisha): Sri Jagannath Mandari, Gundicha Temple, Gambhiramath, house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya,Tota Gopinath, Tomp of Haridas Thakur, Nilachal, Siddhya(Eternal) Bakul tala, visiting of the appearance place of Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur and bathing in sea.
- Bhubaneswar: Visiting of Lingaraj Temple, Ananta Basudev Temple and Bindu Saravara etc.
- Remuna: Visiting of Khirchora (Stealing of sweat rice) Gopinath, tomb of Madhavendrapuri-Pada, Banganga.
- Visitation: of Sakshi Gopalin Bengalore
- Finally: Visiting ISKCON Sri Sri Radha Govinda Temple,Kolkata.
Requirement of devotee
- Every passenger must be a passport holder.
- Each passenger will have to pay an advance fee of 2001 taka.
- If there is a tiny boy / girl with the passenger, the entire travel expenses will have to be paid.
- You will pay for the expenses by your own records such as offering supplicatory prayers for ancestor, worshiping, donation, etc.
- Seat allocation will be under the consideration of the Authority. The passengers were requested to make the trip beautiful and meaningful by helping to the Board of Directors in all their ways.
- The board of directors may change the program depending on the time and situation.
- Without the permission of the Board of Directors, no one can go anywhere while traveling and besides these, if anyone want to go out, he/she will carry own responsibility.
- Passenger’s visa assistance, dollar endorsement, travel tax, border charges will be paid by the Authority.
- Every passenger must submit passport and necessary documents within 15 days of booking.
Note: Each passenger has to submit following documents with passport to ensure visa.
- Photocopy of NID card.
- Last received copy of electricity bill / water bill / gas bill.
- Certificate of Chairman or Commissioner.
- Professional Certificate of Agriculture / Business / Government or Retired Government Job, photocopy of his / her certificate should be sent and a copy should be kept along with the border.
- Everyone has to submit a fresh copy of 2*2 (DV) size, lab print with background white, but colored pictures to the Passport Tour Authority.
- Passengers must take beds, mosquitoes net, dishes, glass, essential medications, flashlights, locks etc.
Point to be noted that no trolley bag can be taken with this spiritual tour.
In Goya Dham, there are sufficient facilities for taking bath in meeting place of three rivers, offering supplicatory prayers for previous ancestors.
Information and communication
Sri Nidhi Krishna Das Brahmachari Cell 01715-192115
Sri Iswar Gaurahari Das Brahmachari Cell 01717-905522
Sri Bishwambhara Madhava Das Cell 01752-866780
International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON)
His Divine grace: A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Swamibag Ashram, 79,
Swamibag Road, Dhaka-1100.
Phone: 02-47115638, Mobile: 01717192115