All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga
Pilgrimage (South India)
Visiting different holy places with three Dhams out of four around 45 days long by bus.
By the proper blessings of Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga, The following holy places will be visited with the description of the sublimation and with the glories of ecstasy holiname of Lord in forthcoming……………………………………………………………………..
Enlisted Holy and historical places:
- Venapole (Bangladesh): Pathbari of Acharya of Holiname Sri Haridas Thakur.
- Sridham Mayapur (West Bengal): Appearance place of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, ISKCON temple and so on.
- Puridham (Odisha):Sri Jagannath Mandari, Gundicha Temple, Gambhiramath, house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya,Tota Gopinath, Tomb of Haridas Thakur, Nilachal, Siddhya(Eternal) Bakul tala, visiting of the appearance place of Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur and bathing in sea.
- Chilika Lake (Odisha): Kali Mandir Darshan in lake (the largest lake in Asia.)
- Simhachalam (Andhra Pradesh): Varaha Lakshmi Narasingha temple, killing place of Hiranyakashipu.
- Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh): R.K. sea beach.
- Anybraham (Andhra Pradesh): Sri Lakshmi-Narayana Temple.
- Godavari (Andhra Pradesh): Bathing in Godavari River, Gaudiya Math Darshan, Meeting place between Mahaprabhu and Raya Ramananda, Pana Nrisingha Temple.
- Vijayabhara (Andhra Pradesh): Visiting of Kanak Durga Temple, Krishna River.
10.Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh): World famous Balaji Temple (Gold Temple), Tiruchanur Padmavati Temple, Govinda King Temple, Kalyan Venkateswara Temple, Temple of Agastya Muni, Kodandaram Temple, Kapilaswara Temple, ISKCON Temple.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu): Chennai is one of the best centers of medical treatment. ISKCON Radha Madhava Temple, Partha Sarathi Temple, Sea beach, the tomb of M.G. Rama Rao.
- The famous Kartik Temple, the tomb of Rajiv Gandhi.
- The appearance place of Varaha Deva, the Varaha Temple, the Parikrama of desire tree.
- Mahabalipuram (Tamil Nadu): Mahisasura Mardini Cave Temple, Pancharatha, Shore Temple, Sea beach.
- Pakshi Tirtha (Tamil Nadu): Visiting of the Pakshi Tirtha on the hill.
- Srirangam (Tamil Nadu): The largest Swayambhu Vishnu Temple in the world, ISKCON Govinda Temple, bathing in the Kaveri river and supplicatory prayer for ancestors.
- Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu): Rameswaram Temple, Ramrekha Temple, Sakshi Hanuman Temple, Ram Kunda, Sita Kunda, Laxman Kunda, Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple, Dhanushkotti, Bridge-bound place, floating stone view, bathing in the sea.
- Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu): Meeting place of three rivers (Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean, Arabian (Sea), moonrise, sunrise and sunset view, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Vivekananda Rock (Memorial of Vivekananda built by red and brown granite stone) and 133 feet height Statue of Tamil poet Thiruvalluvar.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu): The vast temple of the Meenakshi Devi.
20.Mysore (Karnataka): Balaji Temple, Chamunda Mata Temple, Nandisar, Vrindavan Garden, Mysore Rajbari(kings palace), Chandanavan (Forest of chandan tree), Sri Ranganath Temple ancient of eight hundred years, Tipu Sultal’s tomb and palace, bathed in Kaveri river.
- Bangalore (Karnataka): ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, one of the most horticultural city and hilly city in Bangalore, Lalbagh Park, Tipu Palace.
- Hampi (Karnataka): Bath in Tungabhadra River, Shankaracharya Temple, Ranganath Temple, Kiskindha State, Bali-Sugreeva Cave, Rama-Sita Temple, Anjana Mountain (place of Hanuman), Padukah Temple of Lord Rama, Pushpa Saravar etc.
- Pandharpur (Maharashtra): Bathing in Chandrabhaga river, visiting of Swayambhu-Bittal-Rukmani Temple.
24.Mumbai (Maharashtra): ISKCON Sri Radha Rasabihari Temple, Mahalakshmi Temple, India gate, Juhu sea Beach, Tunnel Road, Kamala-Nehru Park, Necklace of Mumbai.
- Dwarkadham (Gujarat): (Gateway to the city of everlasting peace, the golden gate, the entrance gate of goldsmith) Sri Dwarkadhish Temple, (around 157 feet height and ancient of two and half thousand-year-old temple built by Dev Artist Vishwakarma). Bathing in meeting place of Gomati River and Arabian Sea, ISKCON Rukmini Dwarkadhish Temple, Bharakeshwar Mahadev Temple, Gita Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Gayatri Shakti(potency) temple, Sri Siddheshwar Mahadev Temple, Sri Swami Narayan Temple, Devi Rukmini Temple, Gopi pond(Appearance place of tilok), Nageshwar Mahadev Statue (85 feet high).
- Vet Dwarka (Gujarat): Shri Dwarkanath Mukh Temple, the meeting place of Sri Krishna and Sudama.
- Por Bandar (Gujarat): Sudhama Puri, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi.
28.Somnath (Gujarat): Sri Somnath Temple, Shusi Bhusil Mahadev Temple, Bhaluka Tirtha, Prabhas Tirtha, Meeting place of three river (Hiranya, Kapila, Saraswati) Sarada Math, Surya Temple, Gita Temple, Lakshmi-Naravana temple, Assemble of Mahaprabhu, Primary Paduka temple of Supreme personality of Godhead, Bhomnath Mahadev Temple.
- Udaipur (Rajasthan): “Venice of the East” Udaipur Marmor Palace, highly decorated gardens, beautiful lake, ancient temple and adorned city.
- Nathdwara (Rajasthan): Visiting of Srinathji Temple.
- Pushkar (Rajasthan): Sri Vaikunthes Bhagwan Temple (temple of controller of lord Vaikuntha), Brahma saravar, Prajapati Brahma Temple.
- Jaipur (Rajasthan): Jaipur, a city of red and sandstone, a place for making various stone deities, Jaipur, Sri Govinda Temple, Sri Gopinath Temple, Sri damadar Temple, Birola Temple.
- Vrindavan (Uttar Pradesh): Visiting of Sri Govinda, Sri Radha damadar, Lalababu and Jagatseth Temple, Nidhuban, Nikunjavan, Krishna-Balaram Tree, Killing of kaleey Demon, Kesighat, Dynasty, pastime of bastraharan(stealing cloths), Imlitala, ISKCON Sri Krishna- Balaram Temple.
- Finally Visiting ISKCON Sri Sri Radha Govinda Temple, Kolkata.