All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga
Pilgrimage (South India)
There are four very important pilgrimages around four different side (east, west, north and south) in India. They are- a) Puri, b) Rameswaram, c) Dwarka and d) Badrinatha. This tour will cover three expect the fourth Badrinath. Therefore, it will be great opportunity to visit and to get blessings from those pilgrimage.
Estimated time duration: 45 days
Journey by: Bus.
Enlisted Holy and historical places:
- Venapole (Bangladesh): The place of performing devotional service of Sri Haridas Thakur, the Namacharya.
- Sridham Mayapur (West Bengal): Appearance place of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, ISKCON temple and so on.
- Puridham (Odisha):Sri Jagannath Mandari, Gundicha Temple, Gambhiramath, house of Sarvabhauma Bhattacharya,Tota Gopinath, Tomb of Haridas Thakur, Nilachal, Siddhya(Eternal) Bakul tala, visiting of the appearance place of Bhakti Siddhanta Saraswati Thakur and bathing in sea.
- Chilika Lake (Odisha): Kali Mandir Darshan in lake (the largest lake in Asia.)
- Simhachalam (Andhra Pradesh): Varaha Lakshmi Narasingha temple, killing place of Hiranyakashipu.
- Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh): R.K. sea beach.
- Anybraham (Andhra Pradesh): Sri Lakshmi-Narayana Temple.
- Godavari (Andhra Pradesh): Bathing in Godavari River, Gaudiya Math Darshan, Meeting place between Mahaprabhu and Raya Ramananda, Pana Nrisingha Temple.
- Vijayabhara (Andhra Pradesh): Kanak Durga Temple, Krishna River.
10.Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh): Balaji Temple (Gold Temple), Tiruchanur Padmavati Temple, Govinda King Temple, Kalyan Venkateswara Temple, Temple of Agastya Muni, Kodandaram Temple, Kapilaswara Temple, ISKCON Temple.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu): ISKCON Radha Madhava Temple, Partha Sarathi Temple, Sea beach, the tomb of M.G. Rama Rao.
- The famous Kartik Temple, the tomb of Rajiv Gandhi.
- The appearance place of Varaha Deva, the Varaha Temple, the Parikrama of desire tree.
- Mahabalipuram (Tamil Nadu): Mahisasura Mardini Cave Temple, Pancharatha, Shore Temple, Sea beach.
- Pakshi Tirtha (Tamil Nadu): Visiting of the Pakshi Tirtha on the hill.
- Srirangam (Tamil Nadu): The largest Swayambhu Vishnu Temple in the world, ISKCON Govinda Temple, bathing in the Kaveri river and supplicatory prayer for ancestors.
- Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu): Rameswaram Temple, Ramrekha Temple, Sakshi Hanuman Temple, Ram Kunda, Sita Kunda, Laxman Kunda, Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple, Dhanushkotti, Bridge-bound place, floating stone view, bathing in the sea.
- Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu): Meeting place of three oceans (Bay of Bengal, Indian Ocean, Arabian (Sea), moonrise, sunrise and sunset view, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Vivekananda Rock (Memorial of Vivekananda built by red and brown granite stone) and 133 feet height Statue of Tamil poet Thiruvalluvar.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu): The vast temple of the Meenakshi Devi.
20.Mysore (Karnataka): Balaji Temple, Chamunda Mata Temple, Nandisar, Vrindavan Garden, Mysore Rajbari(kings palace), Chandanavan (Forest of chandan tree), Sri Ranganath Temple ancient of eight hundred years, Tipu Sultal’s tomb and palace, bathed in Kaveri river.
- Bangalore (Karnataka): ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, one of the most horticultural city and hilly city in Bangalore, Lalbagh Park, Tipu Palace.
- Hampi (Karnataka): Bath in Tungabhadra River, Shankaracharya Temple, Ranganath Temple, Kiskindha State, Bali-Sugreeva Cave, Rama-Sita Temple, Anjana Mountain (place of Hanuman), Padukah Temple of Lord Rama, Pushpa Saravar etc.
- Pandharpur (Maharashtra): Bathing in Chandrabhaga river, Swayambhu-Bittal-Rukmani Temple.
24.Mumbai (Maharashtra): ISKCON Sri Radha Rasabihari Temple, Mahalakshmi Temple, India gate, Juhu sea Beach, Tunnel Road, Kamala-Nehru Park, Necklace of Mumbai.
- Dwarkadham (Gujarat): (Gateway to the city of everlasting peace, the golden gate, the entrance gate of goldsmith) Sri Dwarkadhish Temple, (around 157 feet height and ancient of two and half thousand-year-old temple built by Dev Artist Vishwakarma). Bathing in meeting place of Gomati River and Arabian Sea, ISKCON Rukmini Dwarkadhish Temple, Bharakeshwar Mahadev Temple, Gita Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Gayatri Shakti(potency) temple, Sri Siddheshwar Mahadev Temple, Sri Swami Narayan Temple, Devi Rukmini Temple, Gopi pond(Appearance place of tilok), Nageshwar Mahadev Statue (85 feet high).
- Vet Dwarka (Gujarat): Shri Dwarkanath Mukh Temple, the meeting place of Sri Krishna and Sudama.
- Por Bandar (Gujarat): Sudhama Puri, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi.
28.Somnath (Gujarat): Sri Somnath Temple, Shusi Bhusil Mahadev Temple, Bhaluka Tirtha, Prabhas Tirtha, Meeting place of three river (Hiranya, Kapila, Saraswati) Sarada Math, Surya Temple, Gita Temple, Lakshmi-Naravana temple, Assemble of Mahaprabhu, Primary Paduka temple of Supreme personality of Godhead, Bhomnath Mahadev Temple.
- Udaipur (Rajasthan): “Venice of the East” Udaipur Marmor Palace, highly decorated gardens, beautiful lake, ancient temple and adorned city.
- Nathdwara (Rajasthan): Srinathji Temple.
- Pushkar (Rajasthan): Sri Vaikunthes Bhagwan Temple (temple of controller of lord Vaikuntha), Brahma saravar, Prajapati Brahma Temple.
- Jaipur (Rajasthan): Jaipur, a city of red and sandstone, a place for making various stone deities, Jaipur, Sri Govinda Temple, Sri Gopinath Temple, Sri damadar Temple, Birola Temple.
- Vrindavan (Uttar Pradesh): Visiting of Sri Govinda, Sri Radha damadar, Lalababu and Jagatseth Temple, Nidhuban, Nikunjavan, Krishna-Balaram Tree, Killing of kaleey Demon, Kesighat, Dynasty, pastime of bastraharan(stealing cloths), Imlitala, ISKCON Sri Krishna- Balaram Temple.
- Finally Visiting ISKCON Sri Sri Radha Govinda Temple, Kolkata.
Rules and Regulations:
- Every passenger must be a passport holder.
- If there is a tiny boy / girl with the passenger, the entire travel expenses will have to be paid.
- Passenger will pay for the expenses by their own for offering supplicatory prayers for ancestor, worshiping, donation, etc.
- Seat allocation will be under the consideration of the authority. The passengers are requested to make the trip beautiful and meaningful by helping the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors may change the program depending on the time and situation.
- Without the permission of the Board of Directors, no one can go anywhere while traveling and if anyone want to go out, he/she will carry own responsibility.
- Passenger’s visa assistance, dollar endorsement, travel tax, border charges will be paid by the authority.
- Every passenger must submit passport and necessary documents within 15 days of booking.
- Trolley bag is not allowed during the spiritual tour.
Note: Each passenger has to submit following documents with passport to ensure visa.
- Photocopy of NID card.
- Last received copy of electricity bill / water bill / gas bill.
- Certificate of Chairman or Commissioner.
- Professional Certificate of Agriculture / Business / Government or Retired Government Job, photocopy of his / her certificate should be sent and a copy should be kept along with the border.
- Everyone has to submit a fresh copy of 2*2 (DV) size, lab print with background white, but colored pictures to the Passport Tour Authority.
- Passengers must take beds, mosquitoes net, dishes, glass, essential medications, flashlights, locks etc.
Note: In Goya Dham, there are sufficient facilities for taking bath in meeting place of three rivers, offering supplicatory prayers for previous ancestors.
For any kind of help:
Sri Nidhi Krishna Das Brahmachari Cell +8801715-192115
Sri Iswar Gaurahari Das Brahmachari Cell +8801717-905522
Sri Bishwambhara Madhava Das Cell +8801752-866780
International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON)
Founder Acharya His Divine grace: A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
79, Swamibag Road, Dhaka-1100.
Phone: 02-47115638, Mobile: 01717192115
Updated: 21st December, 2021